Do you love to shed a little light on miscommunications? Do you have a passion for words and a belief that we can all get along and communicate despite different languages? If so, you might be interested to know that we are always looking for fast-thinking and brilliant freelance translators. Do you have the translation chops to work for a fast-growing full-service translation agency?
In order to join the pool of translators at Vedia Translations, your application will need to include the following:
- Your resume in English or French.
- A scan of your college or University diploma (your diploma/degree must be in the language you will be translating in and must be translated if it is not written in French, Latin, or English). Please note that we do not need transcripts or course descriptions.
- Any proof of professional membership in a translators’ professional association, if you have one. Please note that professional association membership is not mandatory to be considered as a translator at Vedia. We will consider applications without this type of membership.
- Two or three professional letters of reference. Please note that we need the full letters, not just the names of references.
- A few different samples of your work (up to ten pages in total).
- Do you meet all these requirements? If so, you may be the next brilliant freelancer to join the Vedia Translation team. Please click here to submit your CV.